Today, I'm doing something new on the blog! I thought it would be fun to show you guys what's in my purse. Not, that it's anything terribly exciting, but everybody get curious what's inside other people's purses. (What no? You don't? That's just me I guess!) Let me know what other type of blog post y'all interested in reading!
Thanks lovelies, have a great rest of your week!
^^ this purse Forever 21
1. Roman Catholic Missal 1962 - I go to TLM so I carry this around with me for Daily Mass and Sunday Mass.
2. Pure Faith ( A prayer book for Teens) - This prayer book is a must! My mother gave me this book in middle school and has been a life saver (quite literally) haha.
3. Hair ties - For my lions mane of hair.
4. Michael Kors Wallet - I got this for college in the fall and I love it. It's perfect I can fit all my cards and iPhone in there.
5. Sunglasses (similar) - I got this pair last summer, they're my go-to Princess Grace sunglasses.
6. Kate Sade iPhone case - This was my first iPhone case and i've been meaning to buy a new one. But I can't seem to part from this case, we've been through so much together.
7. French Floral Mantilla - If I don't keep my Mantilla in my purse with me all the time...I will lose it or forget about it. True story.
8. Rosary - If you're Catholic, rule of thumb always carry a rosary with you. Period.
9. Bunch of random items -
(Gum not pictured) I always need gum. It's a bad habit.
(Lotion) I never use it. I just carry it around with me so I can feel like a lady.
(Lipgloss and Lipstick) Again I only use these like once a week. Mostly because I'm too lazy to put any on.
(Pen) Because you always need one or at least someone else always needs it.