Monday, November 17, 2014

Lets be adventurous //


One of the things I'm most looking forward to in college is the idea of traveling and being adventurous. 
Most of the time I tend to to be very rational when it comes to the spur of the moment adventures. I like to consider all the possibilities and the pro/cons. When I had the chance to visit St. Augustine Florida this weekend I was not going to pass this opportunity up. Of course, I was hesitant thinking of staying in my cozy dorm room and working on my two papers due this week. I'm so glad I went through with it. It was a great weekend filled with adventures, friends, and delicious food. I felt like I was in Europe not Florida. It was the perfect getaway. Here's to St. Augustine adventure, and many many more. 
















3 comments:

  1. SO looks like Europe. I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I want to go there so bad now! Thanks a lot (JK).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm the exact same way -- i like having a plan! it's so much fun to just let go and head out on a last-minute trip. looks like you guys had a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete