Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfits //

Today, on the blog I will show you three outfits you can choose from for Valentine's Day, but with the same blouse. These three outfits can be worn for a Valentines date with your man, or just going out to lunch with your lady friends. 

P.S Thank you all so much for your love and support on my recent V-day post! I feel so humbled and blown away. A huge thank you to Life Teen for posting it on their blog.  The past few days have been filled with encouragement and love. You guys are the best. Thank you so much for supporting me. I blog for you guys. And to build up HIS kingdom.
Deo Gratias




Blouse // Forever 21
Pencil Skirt // Urban Outfitters
Shoes // Target






Blouse // Forever 21
Skirt // Thrifted 
Shoes // Target







Blouse // Forever 21
Black Jeans // American Eagle 
Shoes // Target 


Hair //
Makeup //

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so long and pretty! All three outfits are so cute; I love the first one best, though. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete