Saturday, February 1, 2014

The day I went to an Art Museum and was forced to behave //




The day I went to an Art Museum and was forced to behave....ok so that isn't true. I totally loved it. It was a lovely time spent with my family. I was surprised how much religious art the Phoenix Art museum had. So much fun. I cant wait to go again!






^^Big bang

^^ I found my prom dress




^^ funny, i don't remember getting an invite? 
#merica





Dress // H&M
Leggings // Target
Converse //
Purse //

4 comments:

  1. Just adore your blog so much. Love how you incorporate humor with snippets of Catholicism and fashion. Polka dots are a win. Your blog is on my favorites page! http://heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com/p/favorite-things.html

    ♥ aspirer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! means so much that you support my blog girly :) God bless <3

      Delete
  2. That dress. Oh goodness, so cute.

    ReplyDelete