Monday, December 2, 2013

#1sundayofadvent






Happy Advent everybody!
Advent is kinda bittersweet to me.  I love the anticipation and the waiting...
But then again patience has never been my strong point (currently working on that).
My best friend Rachel and her sister Kateri have a youtube channel (your face is Catholic). 
And there video last week was all about the stuff you can do in Advent to prepare your Heart for Christmas.  My favorite was about the prayer journals, and placing yourself at the nativity scene.
The past three years my family has approached advent with more prayer and sacrifice just like we do in lent. I hope this stuff helps you to have a more beautiful and fruitful advent, while we live in anticipation of Christ birth ( both in bethlehem and our hearts) and His second coming.  
Happy Advent,
Marisa

Blazer // (old) similar
Shrit (borrowed form the little sister) // f21 but no longer available (sad day)
Skirt //
Shoes //
Purse // Target




2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I am a huge fan of heels and your entire outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! Your blogs outfits are super cute too!

      Yay modesty blogs!!

      Delete